Distressed Property Specialists
In this difficult market many property owners feel trapped by high mortgage payments, lost equity in their homes, and properties they do not want to own or maintain. We are here to help.
Please take some time to review our services. We look forward to the opportunity to help you, your family and friends.
Know your options!
As a homeowner, it is extremely important that you know and understand your options. We want to help you. Here are several options that you may consider:
- Bring your mortgage current – You will need to have enough cash to cover all of the back payments, any late and administrative fees.
- Refinance – You will need to qualify for the loan. To qualify, you will need to have sufficient income and a very good credit score.
- Mortgage Forbearance – An agreement between the lender and the home owner in which the lender agrees to postpone the foreclosure and the borrower agrees to a mortgage payment plan that will bring the borrower current on his or her payments.
- Loan Modification – Similar to refinancing, you will need to qualify for a loan modification.
- Sell Property – This is a good option if you have equity in the property and you can find a buyer that is interested in you house that is willing to pay what you are asking.
- Short Sale – If you have no equity, the value of your house is upside down, and you want to save your credit, this is the best choice for you. Completing a short sale you can buy a new home within 18-24 months.
- Short Sale Lease Back – Here at TruLine Realty we are certified and qualified to help you stay in your home, even if it is underwater and you are facing foreclosure, via our unique short sale lease back program. Few others can offer this product to you, contact us right away so that we can go over your options
- Foreclosure – If you do nothing, your home will be repossessed by the bank. This will virtually destroy your credit and you will not be able to buy a house for 5 to 10 years. You can avoid foreclosure, let us help you complete a short sale.
- Don’t Walk Away From The Property!